We love this rainstick craft for kids because of its upcycled materials and creative play potential.
What You’ll Need:
- Paper tube roll
- Scrap fabric
- Two rubberbands
- Dry beans
- Optional: scrap paper to decorate the roll
1. If using scrap paper, wrap your paper roll and affix the paper with tape.
2. Cut two squares of fabric that are large enough to cover the end of the roll with plenty of overhang.
3. Use the rubber bands to secure one of the fabric squares to the end of the paper roll.
4. Turn over the roll and fill it about 90% full with the beans. Secure the second fabric square to the other side.
5. Turn your rainstick upside down and enjoy it’s music.
For more music themed ideas, visit Green Kid Camp.