Thank you for your interest in the Green Kid Affiliate Program!
Not entirely sure what being an Affiliate really means? We’re here to give you all the details! The Affiliate Program invites bloggers of all sizes to partner with Green Kid Crafts, free of charge, to promote fun and educational content on their site. By joining our program, you’ll have the ability to earn commissions by promoting our subscriptions and single boxes on your site. To apply, you must first become a member of the ShareASale Network, which is our third-party tracking and payment platform. You can join both our program and the ShareASale Network in one step by clicking here. If you have multiple websites, you only need to apply once.
Bloggers & Social Influencers
We are looking for fresh voices to review our subscription service. Contact our affiliate team if you’d like to apply to receive a free Green Kid Crafts box & share the experience with your audience.
Social Media and Press
We have an active following on Pinterest (over 1 million followers!), Facebook, and Twitter and Pinterest, and have received lots of national awards and press coverage (the New York Times, Daily Candy Kids, USA Today, Coolmompicks, Redbook, and more).
“Of all the subscription boxes I looked at, Green Kid Crafts is the one I’d be most likely to subscribe to myself.”—
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does Green Kid Crafts know if I send a sale?
Easy! You sign up as an Affiliate on the ShareASale Network, and once approved you will get a special tracking link or banner to place on your blog that will track every click and subsequent sale sent to Green Kid Crafts from your blog.
- What is the commission on each sale?
We offer a $20 commission on all renewing subscription sale, an $8 commission on all non-renewing Gift Subscriptions, and a 15% commission on all shop orders. Coupon sites earn $7 per subscription order.
- How will I get paid?
ShareASale handles the payments as well. Just be sure to include all of your payment information during the sign up process.
- How do I get started?
To get started, join ShareASale here as an Affiliate and apply to the Green Kid Crafts program.
- Is my blog a good fit for the Green Kid Crafts Affiliate Program?
Good Affiliate candidates include mommy, family, education, homeschooling, gift, travel, entrepreneurial and other related blogs! If you are unsure, ask us at me[email protected]
- Do I get anything special for being an Affiliate?
Yes! In addition to your commission, you will receive frequent newsletters with incentive bonuses, promotions, contests and sales opportunities.
- Up to 8 hands-on art science activities each month
- Hours of art and science fun in every box
- Inspiring the next generation of leaders, scientists, artists, designers and engineers
- Subscriptions can be ordered on a monthly, 3 month, 6 month, or annual basis
- Users can also purchase single boxes
- Our boxes make great gifts for birthdays and holidays
- Book and sibling add-on options available
- Sample box themes include Music Science, Physics Workshop, Art Lab, Intro to Electricity, Nocturnal Animals, and Ocean Science