ORDER AND SHIPPING UPDATES

Lookup your order by order number & email!

Note: this order lookup tool will only work for our greenkidcrafts.com system – if you placed your order through another marketplace (ex: Cratejoy, Amazon), please check your order status directly through there!

To track your order please enter your Order ID in the box below and press the "Track" button. This was given to you on your receipt and in the confirmation email you should have received.

Update 8/15/2020

Here is the latest update in regards to inventory and shipping.

Shipping Delays

The good news: We are shipping out all single boxes and all Junior Discovery August boxes from our warehouse within 2-3 business days. 

The not-so-good news: We are experiencing delays with some of our Discovery (5-10) Art Lab box (August), and some postal carriers are still reporting delays in getting orders delivered due to the pandemic. 

Depending on your location and carrier, you might experience a delay of up to 7-12 days in receiving your order from the time it is shipped from our facility. Many orders are being delivered within our typical 2-3 day timeframe but we want to set expectations in case your box does get delayed in transit.

For further information on expected shipping times from carriers, please visit the links below:

While the postal carrier delays are largely out of our control, we are working with our teams to identify any opportunities to decrease the transit time, especially for our International families.

If you are having trouble finding the status of your order, please login to your Green Kid Crafts account or contact our customer care team

Product Availability:

We have managed to restock and have a healthy inventory of products! 

  • Junior: See Boxes in Stock
  • Discovery: See Boxes in Stock

Products Experiencing Delays

If particular products are experiencing delays due to inventory supply issues, we will list them here:  

Art Lab August Discovery Box

While we’ve been able to ship out 80% of our Art Lab boxes on time this month, we expect to have the remaining 20% Art Lab boxes shipped out to subscribers by the end of the week, 8/23/2020.

Update 7/15/2020

Customer Support Update:

  • We are back on track with our customer support tickets and our Inbox looks healthy and sane!  
  • Thank you for your continued patience as we worked through this situation. Our team has been doing our best to make sure you are taken care of.

Update 6/15/2020

Inventory replenishment:

  • We have successfully completed our inventory replenishment product to catch up with the increased demand from the pandemic.
  • We have also successfully moved to our new fulfillment center. This will allow for better quality and ship times of our boxes! For all customers going forward, you can expect quicker delivery times from this move.

Update 5/15/2020

Fulfillment Center

  • We have also successfully moved to our new fulfillment center! This means our teams will be able to kit your boxes faster, and with better quality control, and we can expect regular ship times to resume! For all customers going forward, you can expect quicker delivery times from this move.
  • We have successfully implemented as part of this move the necessary pandemic safety measures to ensure our staff remain safe on the job.

Update 4/15/2020

Delays and Backorders

Unfortunately our customers are still experiencing delays with their orders due to both production and shipping delays.  Our customer service teams are also experiencing a high volume of inquiries and we are doing our best to process them in the order that they are received.  If you have reached out, we have opened a ticket, and we are diligently working through each case to ensure the box arrives as soon as possible and that solutions are found for each of our families. 

We thank you in advance or your patience and understanding as we’re all in this together. We appreciate you as a customer and do value your business.