Volcano Brownie Treats
Convenience is key when making these volcano treats for kids. These cute little volcanos really look like they have lava flowing from them and they taste delicious. We’re expanding on our Volcano themed Discovery Box for kids which goes out to our monthly subscribers. Not a subscriber? Join here or see our single Discovery Boxes available for purchase.
- Brownie Mix
- Red Icing
- Chocolate Syrup
- Mini-Muffin Pan
I don’t often bake from scratch but if you have a recipe you love, swap it out for the box of brownie mix above.
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed on the package.
- Grease the cups in a mini-muffin pan or use mini-cupcake liners.
- Fill the cups in the pan 3/4 of the way full with brownie mix. We had extra so I also baked sheet brownies in a small pan.
- Cook as directed on the package. Check the brownies often because the cook time will probably be less then shown on the directions.
- Let the brownies cool in the pan. Once cooled remove them and place them on a plate upside down.
- Top with red icing and drizzled chocolate syrup.
Serve these yummy treats at a party, in a classroom or as dessert for your own family!
Dig It Out Gemstone Mining Kit
Watch your child’s eyes light up as they strike pay-dirt during an archeological dig! Kids will embark on a geological adventure as they excavate semi-precious gemstones and identify treasures using a full-color identification guide. Each kit contains 2 rocks, minerals, or gems, digging tools, magnifying glass, identification guide, and detailed instructions. This kit also includes a bonus Volcanic Splatter Art painting kit!