We’ve pulled together 6 of our favorite kid-friendly homemade Father’s Day Gifts! Handmade gifts are so much more special, less expensive and a great chance to teach your kids to have fun being creative while getting some hands-on activity time. Here are our picks, both simple and more complex. Dad will love the thought put into these sweet Father’s Day gifts.
1.Hooked On You Candy Jar. Does Dad have a sweet tooth? Then this gift is perfect for him! Create a Hooked On You Candy Jar using his favorite candy. Get instructions here.
2. Fishy Father’s Day Centerpiece. Know a Dad that loves fishing, camping or just being outdoors? This Father’s Day craft is perfect for him! See here for instructions.
3. Heart Paperweight. How cute are these heart paperweights? To make, draw a glue heart on a rock, then sprinkle with glitter. Simple and beautiful!
4. I Love You This Much Card. Kids can show Dad how much he is loved with this handmade card! Go here for instructions.
5. Love Coaster. Make your own love coaster for Dad using his favorite colors! Learn how to make this pretty keepsake here.
6. Dad Rocks Paperweight. Another favorite is this “Dad Rocks” paperweight. To make, have kids paint the rock and once it is dry, write the words “Dad Rocks” in permanent marker.
If you’re not already a Green Kid Crafts subscriber, don’t wait another day to join!
From $16.95 / month! Monthly boxes come with 3-4 award winning Creativity and STEM Science Kits (science, technology, engineering, and math) designed by experts around national standards to build confidence, flex creativity, and make kids smarter. All materials and instructions included, along with some fun extras! Each Discovery Box is created around an exciting new theme each month (think Outer Space, Nocturnal Animals, Backyard Science, Ocean, and Mad Scientist). You can cancel anytime. Join Green Kid now!